As I was packing up I wanted to take the opportunity to catalog the books that I have in my personal knitting library.
Some of them have been gifts, and others I purchased stir a single project. Of course, that was before I realized that I could borrow these from my local library for free. This does not make the books that I own myself less valuable to me!
- 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar
- 99 Knit Stitches (Leisure Arts #2973)
- Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet - So this isn't a knitting book... but I do intend to learn how to crochet someday!
- Good Housekeeping Traditional Knitting
- I [Heart] Felt: 33 Eye-Popping Projects for the Inspired Knitter
- Knit One Below: One Stitch, Many Fabrics
- Knitting on the Edge: Ribs, Ruffles, Lace, Fringes, Floral, Points & Picots
- Knitting With Balls: A Hands-On Guide to Knitting for the Modern Man
- Numerous Vogue Knitting Magazines
- Pretty in Punk: 25 Punk, Rock, and Goth Knitting Projects
- SELBUVOTTER: Biography of a Knitting Tradition
- Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design