- 40 Years Felted Bowl - This Bowl/platter was knit with variegated yarn and almost spirals out from the center. 12 inch diameter x 1.5 inch tall
- Knitted Felted Bowl With Bottom Welt - Knit with noro yarn, the stripes are really pretty. Finished size not specified. (Knit with 2 strands of wool for sturdiness)
- Felted Bowl - Nice rounded shape, final size not specified.
- Easy Felted Bowl Pattern - designed as a stashbuster. Final size not specified, but there is an additional page on more shapes.
- Ruffled Felted Bowl Pattern - Add some wimsy with a ruffled top to the pattern.
- Large Shallow Knitted Bowl - Knit like a hat, use like a bowl!
- CC's Slumber Bowl - Appears to be originally designed for a cat, but the photo on Ravelry of it filled with half a dozen skeins of yarn is precious. Size, large enough for a cat! It has a unique shape to it.
- Chanton Minet [Cat Basket] - What a great Chevron zig-zag pattern and shape. This is too good to just keep a cat in it!
- Felted Square Bowl - Available for Free Ravelry Download. Really, you should make a ravelry account!
- Felted Nesting Bowls - If not made out of wool, these look like they should belong in a Crate and Barrel Catalog. Diameters range from approximately 3.5 - 6.5 inches.
- Spring Colored Felted Bowl - Finished size about 5.5" x 5.5"
- Nesting Felted Bowls - One pattern, different weight yarn and size needles for 3 different sized bowls.
- Felted Storage Cube - Stitch your felted swatches together to create this cube-box.
- Oval Shaped Felted Bowls - Depth of 3-4.5 inches, 17 or 27 inches long. You can fit many apples in this one!
- Mancala Mia - Play the game, or make some of these cute small bowls!
- Wool Felted Mitered Bowl - Looks like it can fit 4 jam jars! Knit flat and seamed together like a cube, it becomes round in the felting process. If you use different colors, you will get a very interesting striping pattern.
- Break-a-Bowl - This designer created an e-book which breaks down the pattern for a knitted bowl so you can create one to your specificatoins
- Felted Needle Vase - available for free ravelry download. Finally, a place to put all of those knitting needles!
- Felted Bowl - 6"x7"
- Mama's Felted Bowls - 7.5 inch diameter, 2.5 inch sides.
- Small Felted Bowl - Embellished with needle felted decorations.
- Felted Crochet Bowl - I figured I should include ONE on the list. I like how the colors came out in this one.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Search for Felted Bowl Knitting Patterns
Do you need a place to toss your keys? What about something to stick that ugly plastic plant pot in? Check out these patterns I've found for felted bowl knitting patterns.