These are pretty simple squares, but as I'm going for my goal of 70 squares, finding different patterns keeps it interesting.
Circles and Stripes
- cast on 36 sts
- row 1 - purl across
- row 2 - K1, K2 tog, YO, YO, K2tog, *K2, K2tog, YO, YO, K2tog* repeat until last stitch, K1.
- row 3 - purl across. In each double yarn over, K1, P1.
- row 4 - knit across
- row 5 - purl across
- repeat rows 2-5 until the piece measures 9 inches, then bind off.
- Cast on 36 sts
- *K4, P4* across for all rows.
- Knit until the square is 9" long, then bind off.
This pattern was created by ChemKnits for your personal or charity use. This pattern is not to be re-published in any other way without the permission of the author.© 2010 ChemKnits