I am so happy to be a part of A Knitter's Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas! This darling eBook features the Ombré Mittens knitting pattern along with 7 other great projects.
These Holiday gift ideas include many quick and unique knitting patterns, featuring 1 scarf, 1 cowl, 1 pair of mittens, 2 pairs of fingerless gloves, 1 bag, and 2 hats. I hope you get as big a kick out of checking out this free eBook as I did contributing to it!
- Spiced Plum Scarf - A fun chunky scarf that is a great variation of a ribbed scarf. Simple enough to knit quick, but still contains a lot of visual interest.
- Deep Night Fingerless Gloves - These do not have separate finger holes, so I would classify them more as mittens but they are cute nevertheless with a basket weave pattern. I LOVE the yarn suggested to use i the pattern.
- Seaside Sunset Cowl + Fingerless - What a great example of how kntting with two opposite colors held together. The visual effect of the orange and blue is stunning!
- Ombré Mittens - I am a little bit biased with this one, but what a stunning design! The colorwork is very simple for someone just starting out with stranded knitting. Plus this is a great stash buster project.
- Easy Midnight Bag - This bag is a simple small purse with an asymmetric triangular closure.
- Tilting Blocks Hat - This is a stunning baby hat. The brim has a slight wave due to the stitch pattern which would be very cute. I am tempted to cast on more stitches to make it for an adult!
- Vintage Hat - This is a soft and feminie hat perfect to take advnatage of any fuzzy yarns in your collection. There is a log tie that goes around the brim that you can wind into a flower, tie into a bow or anything you want.
AllFreeKnitting created a darling video to promote this eBook: