Designing knitting patterns for Minecraft fans is a knitter's dream because the pixelated game is easy to convert to stitches. I created a number of Minecraft themed knitting charts that are hosted over on Knitting Project of the Day, and I was curious about what other Minecraft themed knitting patterns I could find.
Minecraft Knitting Patterns
- Minecraft Hat - A beanie with "Minecraft" written across the brim. Add some of the above charts to the design and you'd have a winner for any Minecraft fan. Instructions are both charted and written out.
- Minecraft Socks - Designed with a texture to represent the squares in the game. You may need to create a free Ravelry.com account to download this pattern.
- Minecraft Dirt Cloth Washcloth - A cute checkered pattern, brown variegated on the bottom with a green top is a cute representation of Minecraft dirt. You may need to create a free Ravelry.com account to download this pattern.
- Minecraft Creeper (2) Washcloth - According to the designer this is more the size of a large coaster and the next pattern is more of a washcloth size. You may need to create a free Ravelry.com account to download this pattern.
- Minecraft Creeper (3) Washcloth - You may need to create a free Ravelry.com account to download this pattern.
Minecraft Crochet Patterns
- Minecraft Creeper Pattern - A flat crochet representation of the creeper. The pattern is charted.
- Minecraft Sheep to Crochet - A 3D representation of fiber crafter's favorite animal
- Minecraft Cake - A 3D crochet Minecraft cake.
- Minecraft Creeper - A 3D Minecraft Creeper. I only know how to crochet granny squares but it would be worth learning how to crochet so I could make one of these myself!
- Minecraft Creeper all sizes - the pattern contains a schematic so you can make it whatever size you want!
- Minecraft Magma Cube and Slime - Two cute hopping, but annoying to kill Minecraft mobs. Crocheted in 3D.
- Minecraft Dirt Block Cube - 3D representation of the Minecraft dirt block.