It is time for another knit pumpkin, using size 3 needles and Orange Wool of the Andes yarn.
The CO edge had a bit of a hole that I needed to pull closed (after stuffing), but this is the kind of sewing I never mind! I needed to pull the co endge close. I am very impressed with the ridges created by the placement of increases and decreases (I used KFB for my increases.)
Instead of an icord stem, I wrapped yarn around a pipe cleaner and then wrapped that around a knitting needle to create the curl.
I didn't do anything to show the scale of the final gourd, but it is quite small... just not as small as the teeny tiny pumpkin!