- 14x17 snowflake - pretty simple
- 26x34 snowflake - (It is hard to come up with anything more descriptive than the size... sorry!)
- 14x18 and 14x13 snowflakes
- Fair isle snowflake - this looks like things from the Sulbuvotter pattern book
- 7x8 snowflake chart
- 16x16 snowflake chart
- Crosscountry - snowflake and skier charts (and a fun hat pattern!)
- 16x16 snowflake
- 13 sts high snowflake pattern with checkerboard background. I really like this one!
- 14x14 snowflake
- 37 sts square snowflake
- 44 st square snowflake - Adapt this crochet lace pattern for your own project!
- Update 10/4: Snowmen by Chemknits - Play with these six snowmade creatures
- Update 10/4: Snowflakes by Chemknits - 36x41 and 17x32
Friday, September 25, 2009
Snow related Knitting Charts
I was looking for snowmen and snowflakes to put on a Christmas stocking. When I do these searches, I usually like to have a short description of the pattern, but it is hard to describe one snowflake versus another (since no two snowflakes are alike!) Instead, you should assume (in general) that the larger the snowflake, the more complex the pattern.