- Hoot Water Bottle Cozy - This has little owl shaped cables running around the center. This is one of my favorite patterns that I found on this search.
- Trebuchet Hot Water Bottle Cozy - It is funny to imagine a trebuchet when you're thinking about being warm and cozy. I love this pattern for the title, but also because the cable down the middle is very interesting and pretty.
- Mr. Poppers Penguin - Well this is great! It doesn't look like a hot water bottle cover at all, but a stuffed animal!
- ISBN and Cabled Hot Water Bottle Cozies - There are two versions on this website, one is inspired by the author's book's ISBN (striping pattern) and the other has as simple cable running up the middle.
- Early to Bed Hot Water Bottle Cozy - You will need a free Lion Brand account to view this pattern. It is garter stitch and has a buttoned flap at the bottom end.
- Checkered Hot Water Bottle Cozy - There is a drawstring closure at the bottom.
- Cabled Hot Water Bottle Cozy - There are many cables, and the closure is buttoned at the top near where the water enters. This one reminds me of a sweater for some reason.
- Toasty Hot Water Bottle Cozy - Cabled, closure at the top around the ribbed neck.
- Flu Fighters - This is fair isle. The ribbed neck is stretchy enough so no other closure is needed. You will need to create a free Ravelry account to view this pattern.
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - Stockinette body, ruffled top with Icord drawstring closure around the neck.
- The Coziest Hot Water Bottle Cover Ever - Knit in bulky wool, there is a braided cable down the center.
- Hot Water Bottle Cozy - Fun Texture
- Maks Hot Water Bottle Cover - It looks like neither the top nor the bottom is closed, they're both ribbed necks.
- Cozy for a Pocket Sized Hot Water Bottle - The title says it all.
- Quick Seed Stitch Hot Water Bottle Cover - Icord closure at the top. Very cute.
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - The neck is folded over like a turtle neck and there is a button closure at the bottom.
- Toasty Cabled Hot Water Bottle Cover - Three braided cables down each side, a turtle neck like top.
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - Felted. Cinched at the top of the cozy near the top of the bottle.
- Plain and Simple Hot Water Bottle Cover - Stockinette, with button closures at the bottom.
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - Multicolored which gives a zig zag effect across the cozy.
- Knitted Hottie Cover - Looks like there are some cables, and it is made out of chunky wool. It is hard to see because there are hands in the way of the image.
- Stockinette Hot Water Bottle Cover - Draw string closure at the top.
- Cabled Hot Water Bottle Cover - There are 4 cables on the front.
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - Ribbed neck closure, pattern broken up into steps.
- Vintage Hot Water Bottle Cover - This is simple, but knit in a finer gauge yarn so it appears more delicate that some of the other patterns.
- Cabled Hot Water Bottle Cover - The cable goes up onto the neck!
- Hot Water Bottle Cover - The closure is above the bottom and ties closed. A simple stitch pattern.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Search for Hot Water Bottle Cozies
Inspired by my sick day search, I started a search for free hot water bottle cover patterns. There is really only so much I can say in each of the descriptions, but I'll give it my best shot.